The word arpeggio comes from the Italian word arpeggiare, which means to play on a harp.
An arpeggio consists of a chord notes played one after the other, not at the same time how are the block chords notes played. Even though the notes of an arpeggio are not played or sung all together at the same time, listeners hear the sequence of notes as forming a chord.
1. Focus concentration
2. Increase attention
3. Build a sense of anticipation
4. Enhance imagination
5. Improve memory
6. Boost kids reflexes
7. Increase spontaneity
8. Improves their problem-solving skills
9. Establish a positive learning state
10. Create the desired atmosphere
11. Develop their agility
12. Release tension
13. Enlarge their social circle